Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jungle Cat is from the Sky

Yesterday it snowed about 6 inches. Alison and I were coming home after attending a Christmas party. I had to go up and around behind our house so I could park on the side of the street our house is on. The street I went down was so icy that I slid right through the stop sign. As we slid, Alison saw Jungle Cat cross the road. After we recovered and my car unstalled, I parked it and we went on the hunt. I said to Alison, "this is perfect. It's snowing so we can follow Jungle Cat's paw prints and find out where he lives." So we went on the search. The prints back tracked to underneath my neighbours truck. There was one set of prints leading away from the truck, but no other prints leading to the truck. No one had drove or walked around the truck, the snow was untouched. Our conclusions? Jungle Cat is a) a figment of our imaginations b) he's living under and in Jules' truck or c) Jungle Cat came from the sky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

“I am extremely pleased with Mr Lee's Loan service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good home loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends here looking for a loan.”
Don't go anywhere else if you are looking for a loan. Mr Lee is the best. I highly recommend his services. The best I have ever had the pleasure to work with his low rate loan. ”This is Mr Lee Contact just if anyone here is looking for a loan.Whatsapp: +1-989-394-3740.  &  Email: 247officedept@gmail.com